March 18, 2020
To Our Valued Clients:
As a family-owned, Christian-values-driven company, we are focused on the health and well-being of our employees, clients, their members and those communities we serve. And in this time of concern and uncertainty around the spread of the COVID-19, we want to assure you that Consociate Health and our underlying business continuity plan emphasizes our commitment to serving you and your employees.
We recognize this is a fluid situation, and to be prepared for any foreseeable potential disruption in business due to the spread of the virus, we are…
- Requiring all employees, who have recently traveled to a country with a level 2 or level 3 Travel Health Notice (China, Iran, Italy, Japan, Europe, the United Kingdom and Ireland) or have been otherwise exposed or in contact with someone who has been exposed to the virus, to self-isolate for a period of fourteen (14) days.
- Requesting all employees, who are experiencing any cold or flu symptoms, to remain home and get well.
- Restricting all business travel.
- Conducting all meetings virtually.
- Preparing all staff to be able to telecommute (work from home).
In addition to these actions, please find confidence that…
- Our technology platforms allow for 100% remote operations.
- We are in constant contact with our vendor partners, whom all have business continuity plans in place.
If you have any specific concerns, please reach out to your Client Relations Consultant or e-mail customerservice@
The Consociate Health Team