Consociate Health, a leading Third-Party Administrator, offers an opportunity to grow and develop your career in
an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, and creates continuous learning and embraces
the ideas and diversity of others.
Summary of Position:
The Project Manager is responsible for outlining and developing projects. This position will design the project goals
and success markers, to determine how success will be measured and tracked. Ensure the project remains on time
and on budget and help motivate team members to hit their goals and act as a liaison between the project team
and upper level management. The PM will prepare and present progress reports and ensure the project is
furthering organizational goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partners with the appropriate project team members to gather requirements, create and maintain
comprehensive project documentation, and effectively manage the project throughout the project’s
life cycle. Partners with the IT Resource Managers to ensure that IT project resource hours are
aligned, allocated, and fulfilled within project expectations.
- Leads cross-functional core teams and drives execution of project deliverable items within the project
parameters and timelines. Monitors the quality of project deliverables and ensures project objectives
are met. Communicate goals, roles, responsibilities, and desired outcomes to internal cross-functional teams.
- Executes leadership skills in obtaining internal and external project obligations and fulfillment
- Organizes and coordinates testing activities for alignment with project goals and objectives.
- Drives consensus among business stakeholders and IT about the business needs and their feasibility.
- Coordinates and executes user acceptance testing that proves that the reporting and analytic solution
meets business needs.
- Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make trade-offs, and balance
the business needs versus technical constraints.
- Evaluation and management of scope changes – determining the impact to target delivery dates and
assessing options for phased delivery.
- Report on project status clearly, consistently and reliably to executive management and team
- Communicate goals, roles, responsibilities, and desired outcomes to internal cross-functional teams.
- Help define process improvements and feedback for multi-part projects that need creative project
management strategies required for timely execution.
Knowledge, Skill and Abilities:
- 5 years’ experience in Project Management
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- Project Management Experience: Project Initiation, Resource Planning, Cost Estimating, Project
Monitoring, Management of Project Risk, Removal of Impediments, Issue Resolution and Change
- Technical Project Management Experience
- Advanced time management and analytical skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent Communication Skills, written and verbal.
- Present a positive image of Consociate at all times.
- Provide and promote the delivery of services with a prevailing attitude of respect and recognition of the
personal worth and dignity of every individual whether they are a customer, co-worker, producer or
- Communicate in a clear and concise manner, while also demonstrating receptivity through active
- Identify and perform work that has not been specifically assigned, as needed.
- Adhere to established safety standards and utilizes proper techniques to avoid work-related injuries.
- Continuously seek opportunities for improvement and suggest ways in which procedures/systems may be
modified to accomplish tasks/goal efficiently and effectively.
- Demonstrate a teamwork philosophy by working cooperatively with others inside and outside the
- Attend required in-service and staff meetings.
- Preserve the confidentiality of all business-sensitive information, including but not limited to that of
insured groups and individuals, employees and applicants.
Physical and Mental Abilities:
- Ability to perform sedentary work for extended periods of time.
- Ability to utilize personal computer (manual dexterity is required to operate a keyboard), telephone
system, and communicate with a variety of customers.
- Ability to concentrate, meet deadlines, work on several projects during the same period, and adapt to
- The environment in which the incumbent will work requires the ability to concentrate, meet
deadlines, work on several projects during the same period, and adapt to interruptions.
- Work is performed in a normal office environment.
- There is minimal exposure to hazardous or unpleasant working conditions.
- Overtime as needed may be requested.
- Travel as needed may be requested.
As a Third Party Administrator of employee benefits, we are seeking talented individuals to join our team. We prefer candidates with previous experience, strong organizational, verbal, and written skills. Salary commensurate with experience. Benefits include paid time off, group medical, life, disability, dental, voluntary vision, flexible spending account, health savings account, and 401K with match.
Full job descriptions are available upon request. Consociate offers an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, and creates continuous learning and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Consociate Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer